More Filmnews

Asin's Sexy Offer To Puri Jagannadh



The Malayalam actress Asin is one girl who is known not only for her attitude but also for her stubborn nature. True to the talk among the cine folks, Asin has not been giving up her hopes on Bollywood and is still sticking around. Now, she seems to be getting director Puri Jagannadh into the loop.

Sources reveal that Asin spoke to Puri recently. She said “You introduced me to cinema through ‘Amma Nanna Tamil Ammayi’ and gave me a wonderful break. Now I am struggling in Hindi. Though I have one or two projects, they are not solo. Since you have come to Hindi and made your mark with ‘Bbuddah…’ I need your help.” Asin reportedly added “Now, only you should do something and give me a proper break in Bollywood also. Whatever you want from me take it.” Those who heard this are saying Puri should not delay further and grab the ‘offer’ as soon as he can.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved