More Filmnews

'Yes, I love him' says Deepika Padukone



Deepika Padukone reacted to the gossips about her alleged relationship with Siddharth Mallya. The hot tall lass said they are just friends and marriage wasn't there in their mind. "We are just friends and there is nothing like an affair between us. Marriage proposal never came between us and we don't even have such intentions. But, upon seeing the repeated gossips about us in media, I'm forced to react on them," said Deepika. 
When questioned about the couple attending late night parties and touring foreign countries should be treated as just friendship, Deepika lost her cool with the media. "I'm not in a position to learn the true meaning of friendship from you. I know what I'm. If I take any decision, I will first present it before the media. I'm not the person who speaks one thing and does other. If you follow me closely from the start of my film career, you will know that. I have learnt it from my dad, how to speak out what's there in my mind without any fear. If I love Siddharth, I will not hesitate to say 'Yes, I love him'," she told.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved