More Filmnews

There is no scope for a sequel : Rajamouli


Maverick director Rajamouli has said that there is no scope for a sequel to his magnum opus Magadheera. "Magadheera doesn't have a scope for part 2. Even if there is, after spending 2 years in the project, it is boring to work in the same space again," said Rajamouli. Magadheera has shattered all the previous records, both collections and centers wise. The film was also bestowed with a rare achievement of completing 730 days(two years) of run in a single theatre(Lakshmi) of Kurnool.

The top director also clarified that he never makes films for fans. "Consider expectations of fans of the Hero - I will never make a film for them. I make movies for myself. In between I am changing genres just for change. Fans or their expectations never troubled/bothered/pressurised me. They won't ever," said the director.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved