More Filmnews

I'm too young to do Item songs : Shazahn Padamsee


Shazahn Padamsee, who played the love interest of Ram Charan in 'Orange', says the length of a role doesn't bother her. "The length of the role in a film doesn't bother me. What matters to me is, how crucial my role is and what I can contribute to the film. Whichever film I do, I would like to stand out in the film," says Shazahn.

Now-a-days, Item Numbers are the best way to stand out. When asked If she is ready to do Item Songs, She replied, "Few Item Songs were choreographed wonderfully in the recent past. But, I think I'm too young to do them. Rather than doing Item Numbers, I would like to portray good roles in quality films".  Shazahn, who is a foodie, doesn't miss to visit if the new restaurants in town. The actress also reveals that other than acting and food, she loves to burn the calories in gym.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved