More Filmnews

Tamanna's heart beats for Vikram


Milk white beauty Tamanna is completely awestruck by the terrific performance of versatile actor Vikram in the critical acclaimed film 'Nanna'. "In the film 'Nanna', Vikram's acting was brilliant. I believe, portraying a role like that will never be easy. Only great actors can do justice to such roles. In the role of mentally challenged, he outshined even Kamal Hassan," said Tamanna. The actress also expressed her desire to share screen space with Vikram.

"I have already shared screen space with all the top actors in Tamil Industry - except Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan and Vikram. I know that, I'm not having the experience to act opposite Rajini and Kamal. But, I have the desire to pair up with Vikram. I will not think about my role, story and remuneration, if a role was offered in his film. In Vikram's film, the story and characters of other actors will be extremely good. Most importantly, Heroine's role with be vital. Coming to remuneration, acting opposite Vikram itself is my biggest remuneration. I hope that my wish will come true soon," said the beauty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved