More Filmnews

Our relationship ended 3 months ago: Shraddha Das


Hot beauty Shraddha Das has said that her relationship with Varun Sandesh ended three months ago. "Our relationship has ended 3 months ago. I think, relationships will not last for much longer peroid. Though I was deeply hurt with it, I have decided move on," said Shraddha Das. The actress says she was shocked to hear media reports about Varun Sandesh's alleged drug addiction.

"I was shocked. I know him personally and I never got a hint of anything like that, when we are in relationship. I'm confident that he will be given clean chit," she says. However, Shraddha Das reveals that she had never seen anyone doing drugs in Hyderabad. "Though I likes partying and do visit pubs regularly, I have never seen anyone doing drugs in Hyderabad. But, I have heard that there were people who do drugs at private places," Shraddha told.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved