More Filmnews

I'm crazy about Pawan Kalyan @ Young Hero


Young hero Adivi Sesh ('Karma' fame) who played a pivotal role in stylish action entertainer 'Panjaa' is all praise for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan.
"He is one of a kind person and I'm crazy about him. Initially, I was very nervous to work with Pawan sir whom I always looked up to. He took the time to talk to me and made me comfortable on the sets. He is so simple, down-to-earth, honest, encouraging, friendly, very passionate about his work and extremely hard working. I grew up watching his films and it's so exciting to share screen space with him. I will cherish every moment with him and also my association with Panjaa".

The young actor recalled an incident happened during Panjaa shoot, when Pawan Kalyan continued the shoot with sprained ankle.
"The unit members informed me that during the shoot of an important action sequence in the film he got injured. But still Pawan sir continued the shoot with sprained ankle and the best part is, he made sure that everything still looked great on screen. His passion for films is phenomenal," he revealed.
Adivi Sesh's character name in Panjaa is Munna, which will have a lot of negative shades. He says the film has shaped up well and will definitely meet the expectations of the audience.

Recent News Abt Pawan Kalyan....
Panjaa Movie @ Review Official - First On Net
Live Updates @ Panjaa Premier Show minute by minut...
Exclusive Interview @ Pawan Kalyan is my inspirati...
Panjaa 100% Success @ Chiranjeevi 
Why was Renu Desai upset with Pawan?
Preview @ Panjaa Movie
Nandamuri fans full Support to Pawan's Panjaa
Pawan Kalyan Craze is unmatchable - Any Doubts??
Panjaa Blockbuster @ Censor Report

Rocking wallpaper @ Pawan Kalyan in Panjaa
62 and Counting for Panjaa!
Balance Sheet 2011 After 'Panjaa' And 'Rajanna'
Clap worthy dialogs in Panjaa
We don’t have the penetrating ability @ Pawan Kaly...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved