More Filmnews

Lakshmi Rai ready to Entertain on Field


Voluptuous beauty Lakshmi Rai is acting as the brand ambassador for Kerala CCL Team. The actress assures that she will give all the required support to the franchise along with the entertainment factor.

"I like this sport very much. Usually, I will be glooming to the TV sets or prefer to watch it live in stadium, whenever we have cricket matches. Now, I have been choosen as the Brand Ambassador of the Kerala franchise, which makes me even more happy. This team will show it's calibre and I'm always there to provide the required entertainment," said Lakshmi Rai.
Lakshmi Rai's cricket connection is not anything new. Her much talked affair with Indian skipper Dhoni and pace bowler Sreesanth, made her more popular among the current crop of heroines. Let's see, what can she do to the franchise and vice versa.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved