More Filmnews

Sonam Kapoor reveals her first Love



Fashionista Sonam Kapoor is all set to woo her audience with her innocence, style and beauty in Pankaj Kapoor’s ‘Mausam’ opposite Shahid Kapoor. In the movie, she is playing Shahid Kapoor’ love interest but the actor reveals her first love.
When she was just eight years old, she had a huge crush on Shahrukh Khan.
“Cupid struck when I was eight years old. And my first love was Shah Rukh Khan. My dream date would involve eating and drinking wine in a library. I love libraries,” said Sonam. Quite a fashion freak, Sonam said that she feels like cindrella while shooting in a beautiful gown in ‘Mausam’, Narrating one of the most beautiful experiences she had while shooting for her upcoming flick, Sonam revealed, “I was wearing this beautiful gown and dancing with the best dancer. I felt like Cinderella.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved