More Filmnews

Shilpa Shetty takes a break from acting



‘The Desire’ is going to be Shilpa Shetty’s last film for now. The actress has taken a break from acting and will now be concentrating on her personal life and business. "I had taken a break and after this film I have decided that I won`t do any movies because my priorities have changed and I want to concentrate on myself, travel, concentrate on my business. So I have decided not to take up any work," Shilpa said. Married to businessman Raj Kundra in 2009, Shilpa wants to focus on her personal life and spa business.


"This is going to be the last film audiences are going to see me in
for some time. So, out of choice I am not going to work for another couple of years. I think if people want to see whatever little I have done, they should go and watch the movie. Marriage is a full-time job...I`ll keep doing ads, appearances and television but along with my business," she said. Shilpa plans to produce movies but not direction, "I haven`t thought of it (direction), but I would be definitely producing films, she said." Shilpa is paired opposite Chinese actor Xia Yu in ‘The Desire’, directed by journalist-turned-national award-winning Malayalam film director R. Sarath.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved