More Filmnews

Young Heroine refused to act with Nag



Generally, Heroines don't show much interest to share screen space with comedian-turned-heroes. They always look forward to pair up with young heroes or star heroes in the industry. 
"I'm not young and cute looking guy. They look at me as a comedian, though I'm better than few heroes. You can't find fault with them, as It's their choice to do a film with me or not," said Sunil. 
However, Sunil says there are instances were few heroines refused to work even with some of the Top Heroes in the Industry. "Once a Top Hero said to me that - a heroine refused to pair up with him. He analysed the reason for refusing him, though he is a Top Star. After hearing that I felt he had a great understanding," said Sunil. 
Top Hero's Analysis: "That Heroine refused to act with me. The reason might be, we had a huge age difference. Once she acts with me, she can't do films with other young heroes. I think there is nothing wrong in her decision. May be she is right. Why do I want to pair up with young heroines? Even, I'm not interested to work with heroines, who were paired opposite me in the early stages of my film career. Everyone have their own choices and they do things as per their requirements. As one has to take the responsibility of their own success and failure. We shouldn't find fault with them. Our emotions will come out at this time when we take it like - Why she rejected though I am a Top Hero? But, we shouldn't do that and insted we must accept the reality".

Finally, Sunil revealed that Big Hero's name. He is none other than handsome hero Nagarjuna. Sunil also said that top heroines Anushka and Trisha refused to pair opposite him in Rajamouli's 'Maryada Ramanna'. Rajamouli has  finally roped in Saloni, who's career is in slump.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved