More Filmnews

Venkatesh: Me and Mahesh doing Multi-starrer Film Soon


 
Venkatesh completed 25 years of his film career. Here is a special chit chat with him...
Your choice of films in future
"I have reached the age of 50. I would like to experiment now. I think, my best is yet to come. I'm ready to do villain role, if the script excites me"
On career highs and lows
"I don't see success and failure in that way. Everything in life happens for a reason. I was supposed to do the film 'Roja' under the direction of Maniratnam. I was to drop that film after getting injured at that time. The role was later done by Aravind Swamy. But, I still feel that because of that injury I was able to focus on wonderful scripts like Suryavamsham. So, I don't regret."
On Multi-starrer films
"I would like to do them. In fact, Dil Raju and Srikanth Addala are preparing a script which will have Me and Mahesh Babu in the lead. Both of us were keen to do the film. Few things are yet to be finalised and I hope final announcement will be out soon"
Did you ever felt entering film arena is a wrong choice?
"Yes. After 'Kaliyuga Pandavulu', there were 5 successive flops. At that period of time, I felt that. But, after that I delivered back-to-back hits. From then I never looked back".
Did you ever regreted for doing a film in your 25 years of film career?
"There are such instances. But, they can't be avoided. I have done such films due to some obligations".
Career Graph
"I have done 64 films till now. Almost 90% of my films have been success at the Box Office".
Future Films
"The shooting of Malayalam remake of 'Bodyguard' is slated to release soon. I have signed a film with Dasarth, one film in our Suresh Productions banner, Dil Raju's film. Next year I will be doing the film 'Vivekananda'."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved