More Filmnews

Mahesh and NTR congratulated me: Ram



Young hero Ram, who is riding high with the success of 'Kandireega', says his film has turned into a money spinner. "Kandireega have been collecting huge revenue irrespective of all the centers. In Overseas, it has already collected 70 lakhs for 13 screens. Filmmakers from other languages are competing to acquire the rights of this film," said Ram.

The actor revealed that his contemporary heroes Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR have congratulated him on the success of 'Kandireega'.  "Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR spoke to me over phone and congratulated me. Mahesh spoke at length about the film. They always encouraged me," says the energetic star.

Ram also thanked the websites for positive reviews. "Thanks to all d websites/media for your constant support irrespective of how my films were...spl thanks for d reviews for #KANDIREEGA," Ram told.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved