More Filmnews

'Jobless' tag frustrates Priyamani



Sultry siren Priyamani is fuming at the reports in media that she is being jobless. "It's ridiculous. How can an actress become jobless, when she is having four films in hand. Even now I'm getting new offers and filmmakers are ready to wait for my call sheets," said Priyamani.Well Priyamani signed those four films she mentioned almost an year ago. She haven't signed any new films in the recent past.

However, the actress defends her version by saying she was unable to sign new projects due the Tollywood shut down. "What can I do when the film shooting got delayed abruptly. My film 'Kshetram' with Jagapathi Babu should have been completed a long time ago, but the Tollywood shut down affected it badly. It becomes tough for actors to sign new projects, as you are unsure about when the shooting of your current films get completed," . After unsuccessful Bollywood debut, Priyamani is still hopeful of being part of more Hindi films. "I'm looking forward to work in more Bollywood films. But, I can say that Bollywood is not my priority. I have been very choosy in selecting scripts and my roles," Priyamani told.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved