More Filmnews

I'm very excited: Mahesh Babu



Superstar Mahesh Babu and Srinu Vytla's 'Dookudu' is scheduled to release on September 23rd worldwide with highest number of prints. Mahesh Babu, who is very confident on the success of 'Dookudu', says that he is very excited about the release of film. "I'm very excited about the release of 'Dookudu'. The release day will be like a festival to my fans. It's a good commercial film, which has everything that fans and audience expect from me. I thank Srinu Vytla for offering me a subject like 'Dookudu'. 'Dookudu' producers are the best in my career," said Mahesh Babu. Recently, Mahesh showered praises on music director Thaman for giving a terrific re-recording for the film.

"Jus hada word with my director....accordin to him the 1st half rr is outstanding:)all praise 4 thamann....:) thanx thamann:)hope d 2nd half is even better:):)," tweeted Mahesh. "Of all my films, 'Dookudu' has the biggest range. I felt like working with my brother, while shooting with Mahesh Babu. All through the day he works for the betterment of the film. I want to work with him again and again. Already the music composed by Thaman has been a huge hit. 'Dookudu' will reach the expectations," said Srinu Vytla. "On September 23rd, we are releasing the film with highest number of films. Expectations on the film are high as the audio is a superhit. But, the film will be no less than what everyone expect. This is a prestigious film on our banner," said the producers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved