More Filmnews

I'm ready for marriage: Trisha



Rumours are going strong that southern beauty Trisha got engaged to Chennai-based entrepreneur Amruth and will marry him anytime soon, who was chosen by the actress's mom. Trisha, however, clears off the rumors saying Amruth is just one of her friends and she is not gonna marry him. "I met Amruth through a common friend a month back and from then he is a part of our gang of close friends. Generally, I catch up with my friends on Sundays. But, the reports about my mom has chosen Amruth to marry me is completely false and baseless. Though I haven't spoken to the media about this till now, people write articles based on their imagination and put my quote in it. It looks funny coming across such things," said Trisha.

The actress clarifies that she is open for serious relationship and marraige. "My marriage is definitely on the cards. But, I haven't met my Mr.Right yet. I'm ready for a serious relationship and marriage. Let me find him first, then I will let the world know about him," said the actress. This is not the first time Trisha clarified that she's neither getting engaged nor married. Looks like the official announcement from the actress about whom she is gonna marry will alone keep an end to these speculative news.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved