More Filmnews

I cried while shooting for Kandireega : Aksha



Remember Aksha who played the role of Sandhya, the daughter of Warangal Rajanna, in Kandireega? She has been receiving good reviews for her performance in the film from folks in film industry, audience and critics alike. Now, we heard about an interesting incident which happened on the sets of the film. Apparently, Aksha used to cry a lot while shooting for the film because she found it difficult to memorize all her dialogues! “Yes, it’s true. I worked very hard for Kandireega. I didn’t sleep for nights because I was either shooting or I was too stressed while trying to memorize the dialogues. I didn’t dub but I almost cried because I wanted to get the lip sync correctly and also the body language at the same time,” Aksha said.
In the end, Tejaswi dubbed for Aksha and the Telangana accent was very well received by the audience. Buoyed by the success of this film, Aksha is now planning to learn Telugu so that she can dub for herself in near future. Ram, Hansika, Aksha and Sonu Sood played lead roles in the film. Santosh Srinivas directed the film and Bellamkonda Suresh produced it. To celebrate the success of the film, the film unit is going on a success tour across AP and the unit will be visiting Vizag, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada and Hyderabad and other cities.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved