More Filmnews

Ram Charan @ "Yes, She is my soulmate"



For the first time, Ram Charan has spoken about his fiancée Upasana Kamineni, by announcing that she was the girl he wants to share his life. "Yes, She is my soulmate," said Ram Charan. Though the reports of their link-up have been making rounds over the past one and half year, the couple denied them by saying they were just friends. Ram Charan finally admits that they have done so as they don't want to hurt their parents. "We don't want to hurt our parents. We have decided to make it public only after getting nod from both the families. We informed them seven months ago and they have given their nod. Now, we are spending more time together and I got to know more about her. I'm ready to enter into new phase of my life," said the actor.

Ram Charan said that he found Upasana to be the ideal life partner even when they were just friends. "Even when we were in a group, Upasana used to show a personal interest in me and was always supportive. I realised that she is an ideal life partner for me, as she was the one who knows me better," he says.  Unlike Ram Charan, Upasana is not a movie buff. "She is not a typical movie buff. But, she likes romantic films produced on Yash Raj films banner," he adds. Ram Charan recently bought a pair of earrings, which was gifted to Upasana by his parents.  Apparently, Ram Charan's engagement will take place by the end of this year and wedding in 2012. The young actor is also planning for his honeymoon in the mid of 2012 by taking a week long break from his busy shooting schedule.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved