More Filmnews

My role was first offered to Anushka : Lakshmi Rai


Voluptuous beauty Lakshmi Rai expressed her happy over her recent release 'Kanchana' success. The actress is not apprehensive in saying that Anushka was the first choice for the role she played in the film. "I play a bubbly and glamorous role in the film. My role was offered to Anushka first. As she declined the offer, one day Lawrence called me up and offered it to me. I accepted it as I had already done two films with him before. Kanchana doesn't belong to any particular gener. It has everything, right from comedy, horror and glamour," said Lakshmi Rai. 

Lakshmi Rai is very excited about her upcoming film 'Mahadeva Naidu' with Balakrishna under the direction of Paruchuri Murali('Peddababu'  and 'Andhrudu' fame). "After a long gap I am arriving with a good straight Telugu film. I have scope for performance in this film. In this film, Balayya is doing three different roles. I'm very happy to play the heroine for all the three roles, which he portrays," says the actress. Hope Lakshmi Rai's sexy avatar will earn the desired results!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FilmNews.co.in. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved